5/10/2007

Item updates


After getting some feedback on my item's I have made several small and some bigger updates. In the two cases for beer and cider and one of the pose balls. I you have an old version and like to get an update please contact me, I like you all ta have the best possible version and I'm sorry for any inconvenient this might have caused you.

The pose ball had bad priority for the animation making the type animation to override it. That should never have happened. And the two cases with beer and cider had wrong permission on the objects inside of it, so it didn't work correct for any other than my self, really sorry about that. I relly like to get the feedback so i can fix this kinds of problems, I like all of my customers to be happy customers.

New items listed on SLX:

No comments: