2/28/2007

Too much love will kill you


Chrome is back
Originally uploaded by Nadine Nozaki.


A tribute to Queen, and my Sister Chrome.

She just the pieces of the girl she used to be
Too many bitter tears are raining down on her
She far away from home
And she been facing this alone
For much too long
I feel like no-one ever told the truth to me
About growing up and what a struggle it would be
In my tangled state of mind
Ive been looking back to find
Where she went wrong

Too much love will kill you
If you cant make up your mind
Torn between the lover
And the love you leave behind
She's headed for disaster
cos she never read the signs
Too much love will kill you
Every time



Chrome, welcome back to your human form.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aww Nadine - you were there when I needed you. Thank you so much my little sis.
And Chrome will be... BACK IN BLACK