3/03/2009

Soon....

Having cleared up time in my life, mainly by doing less time hosting I got my self into updating my contest boards again. Well and building a new castle. Doing some final testing now and I hope to make is available this week.

New features that are finished:

  • Vote confirmation
  • Clearer page switching, board gets cleared between each page and a short delay as well
  • Remade display code, the 25 chars a 7 rows can now quickly and easily be rebuilt into a low prim version. Not being released at this moment.

Features being worked on:

  • Change of vote, You should be able to change your vote in an other contestant.
  • Vote to win, only voters able to win the contest, should be configurable
  • Clean up documentation
  • Clean up language, all messages I hope to get help in reading over by a native English talker.

No comments: